There's one thing that get me ticked off and that is when people take my stuff without asking. I get really get really mad I get as red as a tomato. I remember one time when my sister I was sleeping and my sister took my earrings and necklaces. I was so mad because I couldn't find them I started screaming like crazy. When I found out she had taken them I told if she couldn't ask for them before taking them. She just started crying and told my mom that I told her a lot of bad things but it wasn't true. I got in trouble but she got in more trouble for taking my stuff without asking.
There was also a time when my brother took my iPod. I was tickedoff because I couldn't find it I was looking for it like crazy. I almost started crying because I just had a week with it and I thought I had lost it. But when I seen him with it I started yelling at him. He told me he was sorry but I didn't care. I stopped talking to him for like a week or so.
My question is why do people take others stuff without asking? What does it take to just ask for it? I wonder why they take them that's just like stealing and If they like it so much why don't they get their own? I talked to some people and they connected to what I wrote about. They told me that they also get really mad when people take their stuff without asking. They also start screaming like crazy. You don't know how that person feels until they have done the same to you. I thought it was just me but there are people that get worse than I do.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey i even had a fight because of that reason.
ReplyDeleteHey i like your topic but you have to many mistakes, you say the same thing well you repeat it. You have what i call mexican writing because you make the same mistakes that every other mexican makes with their vocabulary.
ReplyDeleteWell I think people take stuff with out asking is because they know you will say no and they want it really bad so they just take it. Luis is racist!
ReplyDeletehey i know how you feel my sisters always take my things i hate it. you picked a good topic.
ReplyDeleteI know what your talking about because I always think I lost something...but it was taken by my brother. Why can't they ask? It's not hard. Awesome topic!
ReplyDelete