Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ashley V

There are many things that tick me but there is one main thing with two problems i hate. The main one is when people follow me and my mom around the store because they think we are stealing. So this is what my mom says out loud, "god I hate it when they do that!" then I say,"yeah they're weird when they do that or maybe they're just perves!' (Ewww lol) then they stop following us after we say that.


Now when I was at my old school it was horrible I'm telling you they were so racist to me. My math teacher would blame me for everything. All I would say to my friend was (hi) then she told me to stop talking. When there are three girls in the front (who happen to be white) that sit right in front of her desk who talk all the time. But do you think she told them anything no.
 
another thing happen with the same teacher she told me to put my bag on the ground. I told her no its fine where it's at. She then told me to go to the office because I wouldn't follow the rules in her class. Then I got mad and told her this no I am not going first off all you have no rule saying anything about my bag being on the desk and second it's not bothering any one third of all I'm not doing anything wrong. After I told her that she never told me anything. So speak what's on mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment