When people lie or talk about other people behind their backs is one of the things that ticks me off. If you say something don't just say it actually do what you say. When people talk about others behind their back, if they have something to say to someone say it to them not other people. I have had people lie to me ant that just makes me so mad, they can't they just tell me the truth instead of lying even if it's something little or big, just tell the truth. It's better than later facing the consequences about what you lied about.
Why would you talk about someone to other people? This is one of the things that tick me off, I hate it when people talk about someone to others and not that person that they're talking about. One time my brother told me that he had to stay after school for homework or something, but then I was walking up to the park and I saw him playing basketball with his friends, he was all hiding from me like if I didn't even see him, but I did and he was making up all these excuses and stuff. But he got in trouble for lying about where he was at. I think it's so dumb when people lie just to get something they want and they don't even care if they hurt someone all they care about is to get what they want. When I see this happen I just want to tell them like why are they doing that, if they have something to say about someone to tell that person not other people.
One time I was talking to my cousin and she told me that she had to go to this party but they didn't let her so she told her friend to lie to her mom that they were just going to the store or something and she did and she let them go but then my cousins brother heard them talking about that and they both got in trouble. So just like think about the consequences before you do something, or say something. There was also a time when my friend was telling me a story of what happened to him when he lied to his cousin about that he could about that he couldn't go to a party with him but really he could but he was going with another person and I think that was messed up what he did. He should of just told him he had other plans or something.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you did good. I agree with you because its mest up how people talk behind your back. I liked what you wrote
ReplyDeleteI think you did a god job explaining what ticks you off
ReplyDeletei agree with you that people shouldnt lie
ReplyDelete