Thursday, October 15, 2009

Laura

Trust


Don't Always Trust Someone So Quick. I'm The Type of Person Who Gets Attached Way to Fast, I Tend to Believe Lies, Every Single Time. I've Learned That Everyone Is Going to Hurt You at Some Point; Even Your "Best Friends" (Is There Such a Thing As Best Friends?) Those So Called Friends Turn To Screw You Over The Worst! I've Also Learned That If That's What They Want I Will No Longer Try and Make Things Right.

Like This I Thought Things Were Going To Be So Good, I Was Exited To Come Back And See My Friends. Sure The First Couple of Day's Were Great, Then Things Completely Went For the Worst. My Friends Started To Act Shady With Me (Bitchy In A Sort Of Way.) And I Had No Clue Why! They Told Me I Had Changed, I Was Stuck Up, I Guess It's So Easy for People To Blame Others for Their Own Mistakes. But Have They Ever Stopped to Think That Maybe Just Maybe It's Them Who Are To Blame For?

I Have My reasons Why I Can't Trust People Anymore. I Don't Care What Anyone Says. This World Is Basically Surrounded In Lies And I Don't Have To Put Up With that S*** Anymore. One of My Friends, Best Friends, So Close We Called Each Other Best Friends Is Now Going Out With My Ex. No it's Not Jealousy, It Just Bothers Me That She Did That to Me She Knew Everything! Any Friend Knows Better Than To Go Out With A Friends Ex Right? Guess She's Just A Little Bitch and Couldn't Be Straight Forward and Tell Me. I hate them both, they're dead to me.

It Sucks Finding Out Something Like This, I Felt So Betrayed I Wanted to drop to my knees and cry, but at the same time I was so angered I wanted To Scream At Her Ask her Why She Sunk So Low?

"The World Is Based on Trust, if there's no trust you have nothing' something I learned From My Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment