What ticks me off the most is,
Fakes: The things that make me mad about fakers is feelings or the fake smiles when they are really thinking you're just a stupid or you're an idiot.
Liars: When people lie about their life or things just to sound cooler.
Backstabbers: People that get information off of you just to go tell everyone else starting drama for you and others. Stuck ups: People that act so much better than everyone else.
Rude People: Who have no respect for anyone but themselves? Also don't care to hurts people's
Feelings. Parents: They are just so bossy and stubborn they can't let me have a life. Also it's always there way or no way.
Example of a fake is once I had a friend that I thought I could trust and tell everything to but, after being friends for awhile it turned out that we like the same guy and started fighting. A few days' later people were starting to find out my secrets and things about me that no one knew. I had got very mad I felt used in some ways. She didn't even seem to care if I was hurt by it. I always did so much for her always and she had to do that to me. But I wasn't going to talk things about her because I wanted people to see she's just a bad friend to have. Why do I get so mad over the littlest things in life? Mostly friends, family and boys but, still? Why is it that I let people get to me to make me mad to such levels? Hmmm honestly I don't know.
People say don't get mad if it's not true but how can you not get mad when people are talking things about you? My advice is just to ignore these immature people. If you just mind what you're doing and ignore them they might give up or even get mad that you're not reacting. Make smart choices with the people you hang out with because, picking the wrong friends might put you in bad positions. To me people just need to get over themselves. I think people pick on other people because of problems in their life or their insecure with the way they are and the way they look. People need to be forgiven and there are people you will forget but you need to stay a strong person and move on new people will show up in your life. These are the things I fallow, these are the little reminders I think of when I get upset or mad. People do come and go, you learn from the bad choices, you pick better friends and you stay a strong person.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too many people to that shit all the time
ReplyDeleteyou are very true
ReplyDelete