Big mouthed people tick me off. Like when you're walking in the halls trying to get around the little groups that gather themselves by their lockers or in the commons and you can't even bother to hear yourself think because all I can hear is that loud mouthed annoying voice in front of me she reminds me of one of those dolls you buy for your kid when you press their hand or foot they never shut up.
Sometimes I just want to tell her "shut up you big mouthed girl nobody care about your drama". Honestly why do people talk so loud? Why would they want everyone to hear their whole conversation? Do they not get enough attention, are they lonely or what because that shit is really irritating. Honestly I don't think people care to hear what others have to say if it has nothing to do with them.
I finally got to the point we're I was feed up with her, so I just did something about it. I saw her at her locker so I just walked up to her I had no intention of doing anything but I just couldn't stop thinking about the last two weeks she's been running her mouth about me. All of a sudden I just slammed her locker shut and just snapped I pushed her up against the wall and went off.
Later that day the dean called me into his office we discussed what happened and how it could affect me. Then he told he was going to call my mother and then he told me I was going to be suspended for the rest of the day.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment