Thursday, October 15, 2009

Denise

There are a lot of things in this world that tick me off. The thing that ticks me off the most though would have to be when people wake me up. If I'm not up that obviously means I don't want to be up. How would you feel if I woke you up? That's right you` d be ticked too.-

Why is it that when parents or older sibling aunt or uncles are sleeping you have to be quiet. But when it's your turn to sleep they turn up the stereo yell and mess around. What kind of s*** is that! I mean come on we deserve our rest in peace too alright!

One day I was at my older brother's house sleeping in the living room on his couch. When his stupid self thought it`d be hilarious to put ice packs on my back. OMFG! That was cold! I jumped up and threw the ice packs back at him. Yeah that's right I got him good right in the eye ball! Ha ha loser but after our little ice pack fight. I lay back down on the couch and went back to sleep. Not even 20 minutes later my nephew comes crying to me because my niece bit him.

And then once I was at home babysitting my dad's best friend's two little girls (Autumn and Nevaeh) and their cousin Payton. "Yaya gimme dat Payton (Throws play-doh at autumn) they were playing with play-doh. Autumn and Payton start to talk louder and louder. DENISE!!! (My mom sounds so mad). I go to her room she told me to take them outside or to the park because she was trying to sleep. Apparently she's never heard of shutting her damn door.

1 comment:

  1. it was awesome i like your little story and my favorite part is the apparently my mom hasn't heard of shut the damn door thats awesome dude

    ReplyDelete