Did I tell you what really ticks me off?
The man always telling us what to do. What the government thinks they can boss around and treat us like crap, take over our lives? Like for example the struggle of healthcare. The government wants full control of our benefits. Also the people don't want government interference. It's my life do I really want a bunch of renkley old suck ups controlling my benefits. I mean the last president the things he did were bull5$^#. He said 'I'll fix this in my time in government' George w bush.
All he successfully did was making the united pits a living hell hole. 'If you really want my opinion I don't think the government should exist.' All they do is take money. They don't give a damn about the American people. 'Why not let the world go anarchy! 'Anyway as a final statements I hate the old men who run our world. Anyway I mean so what's your opinion? One more thing I would like to say is that. Don't let the government take over your life rebel rebel
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
o that sux
ReplyDeletei dont get it
ReplyDeleteI agree we shouldnt let them tell us what to do
ReplyDelete