There are a lot of things that get me heated and mad but the one thing that pushes me over the limit is the way guys are and the way they treat girls. Guys think they are higher and more powerful than girls and that they can just make girls feel low and not confident about their self. Well reality check that is not how it works. See guys can be messing around with two or more girls and they are "players" and it's cool to do that. But when girls are just talking to more than one guy no matter if they are friends are not we are classified "whores". The way guys can just leave a girl and break their heart like a shattering glass mirror, and walk away and not care. Like there was nothing ever between them. Now that is something that ticks me off.
Why is it guys run when it gets hard but girls are the ones who tough it out and get hurt in the long run? I was with this guy for a whole year (just recent) and when times got tough he ran. At the beginning of our relationship he told me when things start to slip we will fix it. If we were having problems in our relationship we would fix it. Well right now I am at this point where I am stressed about many thing and I'm having some problems, so when it started getting to tough for him what did he do, he left me broken hearted and a body full of pain. But that's not what hurt me the most. It was the fact we were together a year and he told me he loved me and he would be by my side no matter what. But the minute he left he found someone new just like that. It felt like he thought there was never anything between us. But when he came over the next day to give me the phone I was paying for and all the stuff in a box that was at my house that was his, he put the box down and walked to the door. Before he open the door I asked him why he wasn't taken his stuff, he turned around and just looked at me, the look he gave me was like he was lost and just wanted to run but then he wanted to stay. He turned back around and opened that door and walked away.
Why can guys cheat and play girls but girls talk to guy friends though txt message and we are bad girlfriends? That is a question that runs through my head everyday and I can never find the right answer for it. I mean don't get me wrong there are some girls out there that are just as bad as guy but they at least girls give them reasons. My ex would just take my phone and go though it to see what guys I was talking to. The minute you saw a couple guys numbers he would flip out and start calling me a whore all because he saw I was talking to my guy friends. But see he wouldn't take just a couple of mines to go read the conversions we were having. I mean really they were just normal conversions. But when he checked on me his friends were high fiving him saying" what a player. Wish I could roll like you do." And he would sit there and laugh about it with them. Didn't care that I felt used and hurt that he cheated on me, he just cared about that he was getting high fived for it.
I just don't get why guys act the way they do and hurt girls and just simply not care.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! When things get bad you should not run from the one you say you love. They should stick by your side no matter how rough it gets. That guy must have not ment what he said so you should not let that bring you down. Keep your head up and stay positive! That was a good blog!!!
ReplyDeleteWow you prove a good point why run from the person you love? why run from your relationship? Guys have a very distinct way of doing things. This really make me think about the true colors guys show. This is a very good blog !!
ReplyDeleteAmazing Ashley! You made me hate guys right now! I think all guys are alike & your right about the txt msgs, guys always think theres something up when they see our phones! Good blog.
ReplyDeletenot all guys are the same and you just have to trust that person
ReplyDelete