As I was raised in this world, I was taught to not take people for granted. This is what I've learned.
My life has taught me to not take people for granted. People should learn that they shouldn't be "nice" to other people just because they have something you don't. It will turn you into a bad person if your start taking people for granted. Only once, have I taken somebody for granted. Being nice to somebody so they will let you copy their math final isn't the way to go. A lot of people need to understand that they can't depend on someone else all the time.
You can never become independent by depending on someone to always be there. Why would you use somebody just because they have a car? Can't you just take the freakin bus? I didn't think so. You can have a better life if you work for yourself. Work so you can get the better things in life and stop using other people.
When you see one of your friends being used by their boyfriend or girlfriend, you feel like killing that person don't you? They are betraying your friend, somebody that is very close to you, so what are you suppose to tell them? Well, tell them the truth and tell them that their boyfriend/girlfriend is using them! In the end, life will be better.
Recently, one of my closest friends was used. Her boyfriend of 2 weeks, made it clear that he was using her just because she has a car. He said "if you don't pick me up, we are over for good." Obviously, he was using her. A lot of guys are like that, if you haven't noticed. So listen to my favorite quote "Look before you fall." Look who the person really is, before you fall for them.
Another example is my brother used me to just get free food. I had to draw a picture. And I won. Even if the guy is related to you, they will still use you. On the internet, I researched how often people take friends for granted. It's every 1.3 minutes. So, as you can see, don't take people for granted.
So all I'm trying to say is don't use people because it will just get you no where.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i agree people need to learn how to stop doing that.
ReplyDelete