Thursday, October 15, 2009

Charlie

My life taught me not to make fun of things, or others because it could happen to you. People need to know that making fun of people is wrong and they don't know how it feels. Not making fun of others would make the world a better place.


Why do some people make fun others when it isn't right? I don't know but it is stupid because those people who are getting made fun of feels bad and maybe do something that they shouldn't do. If someone is using the restroom at school the store or anywhere be respectful.

I have experienced an embarrassing moment in restrooms and I didn't enjoy it because it was brutal. I just wanted to punch them in their faces.

Study the people in the restrooms like see how they act. Some people act like they don't want any problem, some act as their so cool and make fun of people, and some people goes in real quick and back out.

People trash the restrooms by putting a lot of toilet in the stalls to plug it, and puts gum in the foists, including the door handle bars this leads to school and its budget because it takes time and work to fix the problems.

Who makes fun of people are usually popular and has no respect for nobody except for themselves. Including bullies who makes it harder for everyone.

One of my friends "Bob" went in the restrooms at school then in his own way of making fun of people who are in the stalls he kicks the stalls, and made the people inside feel like dyeing. He told me, and it was disrespectful to me. I stop hanging out with him after the incident.

3 comments:

  1. good blog its some true stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog it really makes me think of why people do what the do.I think your blog was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog man and your true about that man. i would hate that a lot.

    ReplyDelete