What ticks me off is when people lie. It happens most of the time and with many people. For example, a family reason that ticks me off is when we plan things to do and at the end we don't do anything. I get happy when we're planning things but then I'll get mad and just end up staying home. Also, I don't like when they give me permission to go out and on that day, they don't let me. I don't know why but it just gets me mad. I hate when people lie.
When friends lie, you just feel like you can't trust them because of what they did. It just depends on the situation because sometimes, friends lie for a good reason to not hurt you. When you tell them a secret and they promise not to tell and they do, I just feel bad because I'm thinking they're good friends but they're really not. They shouldn't be talking behind your back and saying they don't. If they got a problem, they should discussed it with you and not be telling other people. Why do people have to lie about things and not be true about it? They should just think about it because it can hurt someone's feelings.
People should pay attention to what someone's saying because sometimes they don't and they take things the wrong way. During the summer my friend got ticked off because she couldn't go out. She called me and told me that she couldn't go anymore because her mom made other decisions. If that was me, I would have got ticked off also. I mean its okay to make changes because people make mistakes, but parents shouldn't say yes to you and on the day say no. If they're doing it almost every time then they're just not paying attention to you. When I was on the internet, it said that many people get ticked off of many things. Everyone is different and think different than others. For example, I get ticked off when my friends lie to me.
Other people might get ticked off about going to school, about things in TV or other things that they don't like. I read this short story that talked about what I mostly said that people shouldn't lie to you especially if they're really close to you. She said it was really bad because they wouldn't trust you anymore. Lying just makes people ticked off.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you. I hate when people lie too.
ReplyDeleteI think you did a good job. I liked how you explaned how you feel about what ticks you off.
ReplyDeleteI think the same way too I dont like people who lie to.
ReplyDeletei agree that people shouldnt lie
ReplyDelete